rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Thumbnails of NEF files.

Hi,

I'm glad you find the program helpful. The bug you observed is in the
pyexiv2 library used by Rapid Photo Downloader.  A new version of pyexiv2
has just been released that contains a fix for this bug. It will take some
months for this new version to work it's way into the various Linux
distributions. Rapid Photo Downloader itself will require some changes to be
able to use the new version.

Damon