rapid-users team mailing list archive

0.3.1 released

Hi everyone,

I've had hardly any time to work on it recently (I'm currently in Tajikistan). Changes:

   * The main window now works more effectively on tiny screens like
     netbooks.
   * The amount of free space available on the filesystem where photos
     are to be downloaded is now displayed in the status bar.
   * Added or updated many translations: Chinese (simplified),
     Bulgarian, Japanese, Occitan (post 1500), Persian, Portuguese
     (Brazilian), and Turkish have been added. Updated Finnish, French,
     Hungarian, Russian, Serbian and Spanish translations.

Damon

--

http://www.damonlynch.net