rapid-users team mailing list archive

Version 0.4.2 is released

Hi everyone,

You can read about the changes here:

http://damonlynch.net/rapid/download.html#releasenotes042

The changes are not dramatic, but there are a few new features and some
useful bug fixes in there.

You can see what I've got in mind for 0.4.3 here:
https://launchpad.net/rapid/+milestone/0.4.3
I might add to this list of features, but it depends on how much time can
allocate.

When reporting any problems, it is essential to provide a thorough
description of what the problem is, how to re-create it, and if relevant one
or two samples of the files might be associated with the problem. Running
from the command line with the command line switch *--debug* can help a
great deal. If I do did not receive the necessary information, there is
little I can do about such problems.

Damon

--
http://www.damonlynch.net