rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: skip duplicated images

I read that. I was hoping there would be and option to avoid renaming files
if they were actually the same.

My case scenario is that I want to merge my wife photo gallery and mine in
our home server; the problem is that we have lots of repeated images from
after meeting but before being together, and  I am seeking for a way to
avoid repeating them.