rapid-users team mailing list archive

RPD ignoring raf files ?

Hi,

Have been using RPD for a long time and currently have both the beta and the version from the ppa running on ubuntu 17.04. I have encountered a strange problem. If I select a large number of images, tap the spacebar to mark them for download then all the raw files get ignored and all the jpegs ( I shoot raw + jpeg ) get ticked. I then need to manually select and tick the raws. This is a new problem for me in both the stable and beta versions. I am not aware of having changed a setting nor can I find a setting that looks to be the culprit. ANy suggestions much appreciated.

Regards,

Francesco

Follow ups