rapid-users team mailing list archive

Re: Images failing to download

Hi

There was no file of the same name. The raw and the jpeg have the same name but a different extension. This behaviour is relatively recent. I have shot raw + jpeg for years using RPD without there being any conflicts. I do need to have the pairs of images share a common name (apart from the extension). I am not in front of my computer at the moment so can't test. Shall try later and reply again.

Many thanks

Francesco

---

Apologies for brevity, typos and poor citation this

email was sent from a mobile device.

---