rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Tags, hashtags and default settings

Hi Bob,

you're right, this is definitely an oversight. Thanks for bringing it up. I'll have to make the hashtag parsing more intelligent.

The second issue is supposed to be a feature ;) If there's already text for a day, RedNotebook guesses you want to look at the content. If the day is empty, there's nothing to preview, so we switch to edit mode. RedNotebook now automatically switches between the two modes for you. Do you think this will become a "feature" for you as well? Or is it too disturbing?

Cheers,
Jendrik