rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Trouble developing on windows 7

Hi Matthew,

I updated the instructions, but haven't tested them ( https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~jendrikseipp/rednotebook/trunk/view/head:/win/win-build.txt <https://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Ejendrikseipp/rednotebook/trunk/view/head:/win/win-build.txt>). Could you provide some feedback, please? If that's an option for you I would recommend using a Linux virtual machine (e.g. with Ubuntu) for the development.

Cheers,
Jendrik