rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Moving the code from launchpad to github

Hello everyone,

in order to facilitate contributions from the open-source community I have decided to move the RedNotebook code hosting from launchpad to github. This only affects the *code* hosting. Everything else, the issues, answers, translations and mailing list will stay at launchpad for now. In the near future, I will probably migrate the issues from launchpad to github as well, but for now all issues should be reported to launchpad (issue tracking at github is deactivated for now).

PPAs: Everything will hopefully work as before. The daily builds PPA already receives new versions whenever the repository changes and I will publish stable builds to the stable builds PPA. Additionally, Ubuntu users can get new stable RedNotebook packages for each new Ubuntu version thanks to Jonathan Wiltshire's packaging work.

Pull requests: New pull requests should obviously be made on github. I will handle the existing launchpad pull requests manually.

You can find the new repository at https://github.com/jendrikseipp/rednotebook.

Cheers,
Jendrik