rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Which "Description" is current?

Am 07.01.2016 um 18:48 schrieb Mike DePaulo:
On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Jendrik Seipp <jendrikseipp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 06.01.2016 um 16:07 schrieb Mike DePaulo:
Hi,

It appears that there are 2 separate "Descriptions" of RedNotebook in
the source tree. Which one is current? I would like to use the current
one as the RPM "description" for a Fedora/RHEL update:
FYI: I meant "Fedora/EPEL"

1. The debian/control "Description"
https://github.com/jendrikseipp/rednotebook/blob/master/debian/control

2. The rednotebook/info.py "comments"
https://github.com/jendrikseipp/rednotebook/blob/master/debian/control

Note that I am familiar with both Debian & RPM packaging, but overall
unfamiliar with Python packaging.

-Mike

Hi Mike,

I'll try to combine and update the various versions and will get back to you
on this.

Cheers,
Jendrik
Thanks, no hurry.
Hi Mike,

I have updated the description:

RedNotebook is a modern desktop journal. It lets you format, tag and
search your entries. You can also add pictures, links and customizable
templates, spell check your notes, and export to plain text, HTML,
Latex or PDF.

Cheers,
Jendrik