rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Feature : Search History

Hi Michael,

a searched phrase is stored in the drop-down list if you hit enter.

Cheers,
Jendrik

Am 16.07.2017 um 16:55 schrieb michael hays:
I am frequently retyping same searches over and over. It would be great if I could just select a search from a Search History list. In the search box there is an arrow to open up a drop down box for tags, but I never have used this feature, as I always just select from the tag cloud. Would it be possible to add an option to toggle the tag list for a search history list?

Thanks, Michael