rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: Copy files and pictures into data subdirectory

Hi Lucas,

glad to see interest in this issue! I have updated the issue https://github.com/jendrikseipp/rednotebook/issues/163 with the current status and some rough implementation instructions.

Cheers,
Jendrik

Am 18.03.2018 um 04:28 schrieb Lukasz Szybalski:
Hello,
What is the ticket#.
Would you have some details on how its going to be done? and can point to a quick 1,2,3,4 list of things that need to be done and in what section of the code?

Thanks
Lucas