rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Re: RedNotebook sprint on europython conference

Am 26.07.2018 um 17:51 schrieb 0xabe1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi everyone,

I'm currently at the europython conference.
There will be development sprints on Saturday and Sunday.
I'm thinking about sprinting on RedNotebook topics. Maybe also other
participants, if they like to join me.

I have some experimental enhancements in my mind (mostly things that I
miss most :) . I haven't seen them in the todo-list but I hope they will
be also fine.

Here is a list of possible topics:
- Alternative storage back-end as plain text files organized in folders
     (e.g. /2018/07-26.md ) instead of yaml-files.
     (Preparation for git integration and todo-items without a date)
- Add separate todo-items without date (e.g. for todo-lists, shopping-
     lists, etc)
- Add treelike view for todo-items
- Markdown syntax highlighting
- Watch out for an issue in redo and undo
- Add table of contents in sidebar
- Maybe also some other bugfixes

Please give me some hints when there are other things you have in mind.
Thanks

Cheers, Michael

Hi Michael,

that sounds interesting! I won't be in Edinburgh, but I'd like to hear how your sprint turns out.

Cheers,
Jendrik