rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

Internal preview for Windows version

Dear Windows users,

as you might know, RedNotebook used to have internal previews, but the newest versions for Windows had to make the previews in an external browser since the newest Webkit versions don't support Windows anymore. I have some good news today: by embedding the Chromium Browser inside RedNotebook, there will soon be internal previews on Windows again. Before I can release the new version, however, it's important to test this change. If you are a Windows user, it would be great if you could download the beta version from https://www.dropbox.com/s/cckb4udlzayb76e/rednotebook-2.7-rbabc69e.exe?dl=1 and post any issues you find at https://github.com/jendrikseipp/rednotebook/issues/369 or just reply to this email. Of course, I'm also interested in feedback saying that everything works :-)

Cheers.
Jendrik