rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

New member: Thanks and a suggestion about templates

First of all a big thank you to the developer for creating a great program. The fact that the data is in readable and searchable text files means all the difference to me.

The fact that this 'Forum' is an email list, which I'm not used to the last 30 years or so, means that I have no way to check if the topic I am about to present has been brought forth before. If it has, please direct me to the answer, if not please reply.

All programs, no matter their age have room for improvement and my main grief with RedNotebook is the templates. Whenever I choose a template, the buttons read "Save and insert", "Save" or "Close".
>From my point of view, I have chosen a template I have already defined, and instead of the above options, I long for that "Edit Templates" option at the end where you have "Create New Template" when you need it instead of "Save and insert" every time.

Just my two cents :)

Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards / ขอแสดงความนับถือ / مع اطيب اليحيا ت

Egil Gjetrang
 egil@xxxxxxxxxxxx
+47 46296767
Nordbyveien 211