rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

How to have more than one journal?

Hi,

The table of contents says "You can add multiple entries to a single day
by using different journals (one named "Work", the other "Family"),
separating your entries with different titles (=== Work ===, === Family
===) and using horizontal separator lines (20 "="s)."

What does it actually mean?

- should I have extra Folders called Work, Family, Projects ?

- Where should the above folders be located ? $HOME/.rednotebook/ ?

- should they be in a separate folder from .rednotebook/ ?

- if they are separate from the ./rednotebook/ what files should I have
in them?

Thank you

--
If the dependent exist by way of their own characteristics
Then things are destroyed by being negated,