rednotebook-users team mailing list archive

rednotebook on debian stable - losses changes when multiple open

Hello,
A while back there was a bug that when I had multiple rednotebooks open, I
would save into 1st for a few days(without pressing save), then
accidentally open a new one, which didn't have changes for the last few
days, then press save and close. (or close 1st(that had more) then 2nd
one(had none).
This resulted in loss notes. We spoke on this list and this bug was fixed
(I can't locate an email on this right now). Rednotebook was re-added to
debian stable, but the bug for some reason still exists.

Can you confirm the version that has the changes we made to prevent losing
content.
Thanks
Lucas

--