rednotebook team mailing list archive

RedNotebook 1.1.2 beta1

Hello everyone,
I finally got the time to implement some new features and fix some errors in the windows version. I have compiled a new installer for Windows [1]. It would be great if you could check it out and tell me if everything works. Especially important are the functions that have changed according to the changelog:

1.1.2
X Add fullscreen mode (F11)
X Highlight all found occurences of the searched word
X Highlight mixed markups (**__Bold underline__**)
X Highlight structured headers (=Part=, ==Subpart==, ===Section===, ====Subsection====, =====Subsubsection=====)
X Document structured headers
X Highlight ``, "", ''
X Write documentation about ``, "", ''
X Fix: Correctly highlight lists (LP:622456)
X Fix: Do not set maximized to True when sending RedNotebook to the tray (LP:657421) X Windows: Fix opening linked files (https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/rednotebook/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=120)
O Windows: Fix image preview

I got two error reports about the image preview not working on windows. Can anyone confirm that?

Cheers,
Jendrik

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4780737/rednotebook-1.1.2-b1-win32.exe