rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Alt-num sequences with RN 1.1.2 under WinXP

Under Ubuntu when I right-click into the main text field I get a context menu containing an entry "Inserting options" with some subitems that look promising for the task ;) Do you have that on Windows too?
The Alt-trick does not work in Thunderbird under Linux either.

Cheers,
Jendrik