rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: [feature request] Relative links and image size

I've just updated RedNotebook to its latest version and it turns out that
already supports image resize! Thank you so much!

However, I still would like to know if there are plans for implementing
relative links, as mentioned on this
post<http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/rednotebook/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157>
.

Thank you again!