rednotebook team mailing list archive

Rednotebook Suggestion

Jendrik and list,

I don't know whether this is within the realms of the possible or whether there would be any support for this idea.

I have just spent a couple of hours working with Rednotebook and have lost count of the number of times that I have accidentally hit the <Caps lock> key. Dislexic fingers I guess!

Would it be possible to have three format options in the existing dropdown to convert selected text to either upper case, lower case or sentence case?

For those of us who are far from being 'touch typists', that would be a welcome addition.

Thanks for all of your efforts.

Bob

Follow ups