rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: RedNotebook running in background

Hi,
have you had a look at the systray? Maybe it's there. To force RedNotebook to quit you can call look at the running processes (with top) and kill the RedNotebook python process (if you can decide which one that is). If deleting the "running=" line doesn't help, please open a bugreport and post your log and config there.

Cheers,
jendrik