rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Moving the mailing list

Hi all,

as a reminder for those who haven't done it yet: If you're still interested in the discussion about RedNotebook you should join the group https://launchpad.net/~rednotebook-users <https://launchpad.net/%7Erednotebook-users> now and subscribe to the mailing list over there. In any case, please remove yourself from the old group https://launchpad.net/~rednotebook.

Cheers,
Jendrik