rednotebook team mailing list archive

Re: Find and replace

That's a nice idea, we should definitely add something like that.

Cheers,
Jendrik

Am 10.12.2012 14:18, schrieb Andrea Grandi:
Hi,

my name is Andrea and I am a RedNotebook user.
I think your software is great, especially after the release of the version 1.6.0 that introduced the inline hashtagging.

I've been using that feature a lot since it was released, and now I would like to change the name of a tag. I thought it would have been enough to find and replace all the occurrences of the tag name, but I noticed that function is not available.

I would really appreciate if you could add that feature in your future releases.

Thanks,
Andrea