rednotebook team mailing list archive

Startup error on Windows for version 1.6.5

Hi,

the windows version for 1.6.5 does not start on some Windows systems. It is the first one that I have prepared under Windows 7, so there may be some erroneous changes. For the time being I renamed the released file to its original name 1.6.5-beta2 on sourceforge. The source of the error is hard to find, so it would be great if you could tell me which Windows version you use and whether it's 32 or 64 bit and whether version 1.6.5 works or the error message you get.

Installer: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/rednotebook/files/rednotebook-1.6.5-beta2.exe/download>

Cheers,
Jendrik

Follow ups