rednotebook team mailing list archive

New Windows beta

Hi everyone,

in the past week I have written scripts that allow cross-compiling the RedNotebook exe and the installer for Windows on Linux with the help of wine. This will make it possible to release the windows installers immediately after a new RedNotebook version is published. Before I can release the first installer built with this new toolchain we need to test it thoroughly, however. It would be great if you could grab the installer from http://sourceforge.net/projects/rednotebook/files/beta/ and see if it works. There are two big new features in the 1.8 release: You can now change the font for both edit and preview mode. Do these features work for you?

Cheers,
Jendrik
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/rednotebook/files/beta/>