registry team mailing list archive

MTR bugs on Launchpad.

Hi,

I maintain "upstream" mtr. I also help the hugin team managing their
bugs on Launchpad. So now I have some familiarity I would like to move
the nonexistent mtr bug database to launchpad.

But when "registering a project" it said that the URL
launchpad.net/mtr was already taken.

How about enabeling the bug database and making me maintainer for the
bug database there? My accountname at launchpad seems to be r-e-wolff .

Or should I go ahead and register another "project" and just put it
under another URL? Tell me what's best... :-)

	Roger.

--
** R.E.Wolff@xxxxxxxxxxxx ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **