registry team mailing list archive

Re: Midori: Webkit Web browser

On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 00:35 +0100, Stéphane Marguet wrote:

> I registred midori as a project. But I'm not the owner.
> The owner and dev is Christian Dywan (kalikiana)
> Could you please give back the ownership to him ?
>
> https://launchpad.net/midori
>
> https://launchpad.net/~kalikiana

Sorry that I did not see the message in the moderation queue earlier. I
saw the bug mail for the project so I made the ~midori dev team the
owner of ~kalikiana, which also makes him the maintainer of the project.
He can make himself the only maintainer if he chooses.

Someone should set the bug supervisor role if the project wants to limit
who has access to private bugs or have a smaller group of people
receiving bug mail.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/