registry team mailing list archive

Re: CYBER POWER DIRECTOR

On Fri, Jun 01, 2018 at 12:02:44PM +0000, BACHARIDIS E. wrote:
>    I signed up today at: [1]www.launchpad.net and I want to find a
>    translation program in Greek for Cyber Power Director 2016. Without
>    success, because I do not speak or write English.
>    Can you help me from where to download such translation program so I can
>    use Cyber Power Director 2016 in Greek?

I'm not familiar with this program, but it looks like proprietary
software.  Launchpad is generally for free/open-source software, and in
any case we can't offer translations for just anything - the program has
to be set up to support it in the right kind of way.

Have I misunderstood things?  Is there some particular reason you
thought that Launchpad would be able to deal with translations for this
program?

Regards,

--
Colin Watson                                    [cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]