relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #178144]: after installation error "relinux: command not found

New question #178144 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/178144

Linux Mint 11 Katya 64 bit

I have installed relinux_0.2.1b1 using the "sudo cp -R usr etc / command from the folder "relinux_0.2.1b1".
Ran both the "cp /etc/relinux/relinux.conf ./relinux.conf" and "sed -i 's:EXCLUDES="\(.*\)":EXCLUDES="\1 '`readlink -f ./relinux.conf`'":g' ./relinux.conf" commands from my terminal in my home folder.
The "relinux.conf" file is created in my home folder.

>From that same location in Terminal I run "sudo relinux iso ./relinux.conf" and receive the error ...sudo: relinux: command not found

I Browsed the directory structure and found all of the files as listed in your INSTALL tree

rob@rob-mint ~ $ echo $PATH
/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
rob@rob-mint ~ $

I deleted everything and tried relinux_0.3.0a with same results.

Made a new install of Mint and directly tried the above again in case of some kind of contamination and same results.
Curiouser and curiouser, I have run relinux_0.2.1b1 in the past.
Robert Banks

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.