relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #181666]: "Authentication failure" at console

New question #181666 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/181666

When booting the Live CD, I get an "Authentication failure" in all the virtual consoles ALT-F1/F6.
I tried the text only booting menu option and as far as I can see the relinux boots fine and it shows that's able to launch all the entries in my rc.d (save one service that needs to be run under a specific user id).

I'm sort of a newbie regarding ubuntu boot disks and not getting any shell prompt lives me clueless.

Environment: VirtualBox 4.1.6, host OSX Lion, guest: relinux.iso with Ubuntu 11.10.

Regards,
Hernan.

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.