relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #182007]: Ability to boot the live ISO, without visiting the login screen

New question #182007 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/182007

This has been converted into a question by: Joel Leclerc.
Original writer of this is: Alex Mokrycki.

"The ability to boot the installed live CD/USB without going through the log in screen I personally would find extremely helpful. There may be a setting option I am missing to allow this. Certainly a GUI (as I know is in the works), will make it easier to manage options of this nature. Apologies if this is already implemented."

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.