relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #183103]: how to not including previous home user

Question #183103 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/183103

jfdesign is still having a problem:
Hi Joel,

yes, i'm pretty sure it wasn't there because I always start with fresh
installation.
it looks like my default user home before remaster was rename to
/home_1/user because i can see my personal docs on Documents folder is on
/home_1/user/Documents on live session.
the relinux rename my /home/user to /home_1/user and create new user "user"
am i have to userdel before remaster ?

if you don't mind, could you please write your steps you doin there to
create a remaster so the live remaster doesn't have /home_1 folder ?
thank you in advance.

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 2:20 AM, Joel Leclerc <
question183103@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your question #183103 on relinux changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/183103

> Joel Leclerc proposed the following answer:
> Are you sure that you didn't have a /home_1 on the HD that made the ISO?
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/183103/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/183103
>
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.