relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #188324]: Creating a 1to1 exact copy live cd with all user files

New question #188324 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/188324

Hi I'm trying to figure out how to create an exact copy of my current setup. I'm using Lubuntu 11.10 with some packages installed LAMP and webmin, and the final iso is just under 2gb, But the relinux iso doesn't have my home folder or username. Is there a way to create an image that keeps my exact setup ? or am I missing something in the config? or do I need to go through with an Install rather that live mode to get my user and files back.

Thanks in advance

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.