relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #181942]: Ubiquity not working / Live CD/DVD User not added to "sudo" group?

Question #181942 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/181942

Joel Leclerc posted a new comment:
About the problem with sudo, it actually has nothing to do with it. The problem is that it logs into the guest user instead of the "ubuntu" user. I have no idea why it's called ubuntu instead of guest1, but that bug will be fixed in the next release.
If you select Other, and enter ubuntu as the user name, and no password, it should work fine. I'm looking for a fix to automatically log you in.

relinux development team, which is an answer contact for relinux.