relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #234004]: Startx stays black after running relinux

New question #234004 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234004

I had a wonderful working version of a custom debian fork I was working on and after getting syslinux installed and restarting ran relinux and now I can use tty7 terminal but startx just freezes at black screen. This never happened until relinux. Is there anyway I am getting my fork back or did a big chunk of my life just disappear?

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.