relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234498]: Installtion Crash

Question #234498 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234498

Joseph Townsend gave more information on the question:
wow.....so I had to switch to windows (no vmare / virtual) so I gathered
all my ISO dist that I compiled and made a final backup so I can pick up
on my desktop......well backup got corrupt during upload, and the other
iso's either do not install or 1 that does work has 0% desktop
customization kde defaults....since I have to restart...once
more....(this time taking frequent backups....could you please verify
for me in advance....which kubuntu distro versions do  work without
failure....I really am hating to restart a 3rd time :(

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.