relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234498]: Installtion Crash

Question #234498 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234498

Joseph Townsend confirmed that the question is solved:
RESOLVED!!!! Never been so happy.....so I am not sure why on your end
your program does this, but on my end its an easy fix....so the problem
is in your re-dist of ubiquity under /usr/share/ubiquity the apt-setup
(open with kate) shows to immediately exit but right after that file
there is apt-setup.relinux_backup or something to that effect simply
delete the apt-setup and rename the relinux backup to the apt-setup and
bam it fully worked everything the way I wanted it. So I would heavily
at this point putting this in bug tracker and then looking into your
source to figure out why it is generating a apt-setup with exit command.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.