relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234498]: Installtion Crash

Question #234498 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234498

Joseph Townsend confirmed that the question is solved:
Okay had to wait longer than expected but yes the most recent commit
worked, bug is now gone and kde users are safe to relinux their distro.
Thanks for taking the time to investigate my findings and committing the
fix. I heavily suggest you commit this build into a binary for future
users.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.