relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234498]: Installtion Crash

Question #234498 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234498

Joseph Townsend posted a new comment:
no, I did not experience that. Something odd is happening though....I
may one slight change (boot menu background image) and re-ran and it is
now saying in consol that size /home/waxos/relinux-build/relinux is
exceeds 4 gigs or something like that it goes all the way to the end but
never generates iso....is there a way to clean the tmp files, etc....so
that its like i am running relinux the first time again, except without
a build because I am using the python command.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.