relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234498]: Installtion Crash

Question #234498 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234498

Joel Leclerc posted a new comment:
I'm assuming you copied the error manually, right? If not, then
something (else) is really wrong with relinux (isoliux should be
isolinux).

Assuming this is not the issue, make sure that you first completely
remove (as root) /home/relinux. Then run relinux as root, and make sure
each thread is selected (then press start =P).

I'm not sure about any tutorials that would show how to do this (but you
could check the source code of 0.4, in src/relinux/modules/osweaver),
but relinux 0.3a3 should work as a fallback (it might generate a larger
ISO though).

About the 12783/12783, it's just the number of files it adds =)

I hope this can help, and I'm sorry about the issues... I should have
tested it better before releasing it =/

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.