relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #238222]: When we say Ubuntu, does that include derivitives, ie: DeepIn?

Question #238222 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/238222

Ted E. posted a new comment:
Thanks, I did try, but it didn't work.  I'm not sure why.  It would get to the point of building the ISO and lock up.
I even had to manually restart the computer after a forced quit of the program.

I do know that Deepin is an heavily modified Ubuntu derivative.  I'll keep an eye out for your
upcoming versions though.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.