relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #239105]: Installing on machine with RAID setup

Question #239105 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/239105

Description changed to:
I'm trying to install a relinux-generated image on a machine that uses a
RAID setup (using a USB stick).

The ISO was generated from an Ubuntu Server installation.
I tried to install, I see this error: "OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/urandom'"
Could the problem have something to do with the RAID setup (hard disk not detected)? The RAID controller I'm using is PERC H200A.

Also, when the machine boots from the USB stick, I see a login prompt
with garbled characters. I'm not sure if this is connected to the issue
above.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.