relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #239260]: Generating ISO using relinux from an Ubuntu Server base installation

New question #239260 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/239260

I have an Ubuntu Server 12.04 base installation (no gui). Is it possible to generate a working ISO installer from it using relinux?
I was able to generate an ISO from this Ubuntu Server installation but I'm unable to install on another machine using the ISO.
However, I was able to install using an ISO generated from an Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 installation.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.