remote-help-assistant team mailing list archive

recent changes, split into helper and sharer

Hi Andrew,

would you be able to shed some light onto which version I now have to
get from bazaar?

Today I pulled revision 83 but there is already 84 which will not be
pulled with my existing settings.

So do I understand it correct that you split the program up into two?
Can either only do one thing, or can both do still both ways of
connecting?

I've seen as well, that you made versions for other distributions
available on your website, cool great effort.

Cheers,

Sebastian