rnwdtechboard team mailing list archive

Licence information for rnwdone in Launchpad

Hello RNWD One,

You recently stated that the project 'rnwdone'
in Launchpad is proprietary.
https://launchpad.net/rnwdone

RNWD One's complimentary commercial subscription expires on 2018-11-23.

Proprietary projects can only use Launchpad with prior approval from
Canonical.

A commercial-use subscription allows you to host your commercial project
on Launchpad in the same way as any other project. Project's with a
commercial-use subscription may have private-by-default bugs, and you
may also request the setup of private code hosting.

As the maintainer of a project with a commercial-use subscription, you
may create private teams with private mailing lists and private package
archives. Find out more about this here:
https://help.launchpad.net/CommercialHosting

Launchpad is a collaboration site, free to use for projects with an
approved open source licence.  When you registered your project, you'd
have seen a list of licences presented. These are the licences we
automatically recognise.

If you have a different licence to one on the approved list, it must
follow the guidelines we list on the following page in order to be
approved: https://help.launchpad.net/Legal/ProjectLicensing

Want to know more?
Further information is on our FAQ "Can closed-source or proprietary
projects use Launchpad?" The link is here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+faq/208

If the licence for your project needs to be corrected, you can do this
by following the 'Change Details' link on your project's overview page.

Thanks,

The Launchpad team.