RTP header-only compressor

Hi Didier,

I'm trying to come up with an implementation, using the ROHC library,
that compresses only the RTP header, and not the UDP and IP headers.

Correct me if I'm on the wrong tack, but I've been trying to base it
upon modified versions of c_rtp.c, c_rtp.h, d_rtp.c, d_rtp.h files. I
also added an additional profile in rohc_comp.c, rohc_comp.h,
rohc_decomp.c and rohc_decomp.h.

However IP-field compression parameters are used in many methods in the library.

Could you give me some  pointers on how to modify these source files
(such as c-generic.c) to only compress and decompress using the RTP
header field-related compression parameters (TS), and not IP-ID or the
IP fields?

Thank you.

Regards,
Josephine