Re: decompressor not working for me

Hi Didier,

The code I replaced it with is given below.
	/* read the IP-ID field */
        {
         uint16_t temp = 0;
         temp = packet[0];
         temp <<= 8;
         temp |= packet[1];
	//ipv4_set_id(ip, *((uint16_t *) packet));
	ipv4_set_id(ip, temp);
	rohc_debugf(3, "IP-ID = 0x%04x\n", ntohs(ipv4_get_id(*ip)));
	packet += 2;
	read += 2;
        }
from below given function "d_decode_dynamic_ip4".

I have not used gdb yet on uclinux.

can you send some instructions as you said?
It will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Harpreet