Re: [Question #86663]: [RoHCv1.2.0] RoHC Fields for CRC Calculation

Jacques Orford posted a new comment:
This requirement of the RFC is a bit surprising to me. I would think
that the extra code to look at only the CRC-DYNAMIC octets will offset
the savings in the CRC computations themselves, esp. in IPv4. But so it
is. Maybe as this change is made in the code, the impact on performance
could be observed.

Interoperability is mentioned above. Has any interop testing been done
with this implementation? If so, against what other implementation(s)?