Re: [Question #95729]: stay in IR state when compress RTP packet

Didier Barvaux changed the question status:
Sorry for the answer delay.

Concerning your problem, some RTP fields of your multimedia stream are
probably variable. So the ROHC library must send large packets (such as
IR packets) to transmit of the RTP fields in a safe way. Could you
please provide me the debug traces generated by the library during the
compression of your RTP stream ? It would help me checking if my
hypothesis is right or wrong.